Aromatherapy oils have been in our world for centuries and although the word aromatherapy is new, the art and science involved is ancient. Like so many other natural and organic products, aromatherapy oils have been re-discovered as we return to the olden days when people realised that nature provided us with everything we needed.
Aromatherapy oils work with our own body chemistry to maintain the health and balance of the body by helping the immune system to heal itself. Whether they are massaged into our skin or inhaled, aromatherapy oils have a direct effect on our bodies the same way chemicals do. You may not smell them but your body will react to them.
We all like our home smelling clean, fresh and inviting. If you normally use household aerosol sprays or plug-in air freshners, why not make the change to 100% pure and natural essential oils that not only have beautiful fragrances but have a fast-acting therapeutic affect on your mood and physical wellbeing.
Pure Earth source and distribute the best aromatherapy oils on the market Australia wide!
Pure Earth aromatherapy oils consist of 100% pure essential oils and blends which provide effective and affordable health benefits and promote wellbeing.
Aromatherapy oils may be used in a variety of ways and whether you are a novice or a practitioner, Pure Earth aromatherapy oils are ideal for anyone.
For handy tips and recipes using aromatherapy oils please refer to Pure Earth's regular newsletters and discover the delightful and numerous pleasures of aromatherapy oils in your life.
Regardless of whether you are a seasoned expert or an enthusiastic novice, your understanding and appreciation of aromatherapy oils is certain to be enhanced by learning more. We at Pure Earth have provided an online shopping facility where you can buy aromatherapy oils at very reasonable prices.
Recommendations are based on traditional aromatherapy uses and should not contradict the advice of your medical professional or qualified practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, are pregnant or experiencing severe health issues, always consult with your doctor or qualified practitioner prior to use.
Pure essential oils will last up to 5 years, if properly stored. To care for your essential oils please observe the following guidelines and safety pre-cautions.
- Never self treat with essential oils, always seek the advice of a trained, accredited practitioner
- Store essential oils in a dark glass bottle with a tight closing cap
- Store essential oils in a cool, dry and dark environment away from heat and light
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Essential oils are not be taken internally unless advised by a qualified health practitioner
- Do not apply essential oils directly to the skin unless diluted with a suitable carrier oil or advised by a qualified health practitioner
- Common uses are provided but please consult a qualified aromatherapist if in doubt
- Always seek medical advice if symptons persist
"Been using your shampoo on my 4 year old ever since he was born and it is brilliant, thank you"
- Victoria, NSW
Read more testimonials
“Still the best products on the planet. Thanks for keeping them free from everything!”
- Kathryn, Victoria